Sunday run

7km | Easy Week 4 of 11 I didn't get out the door until just before 6.00pm. A combination of family commitments and lack of mojo had me procrastinating big time. My head cold has left me and what remains is a just occasional dry cough. I ran in a long sleeve dri-fit and soon got really hot. By the time I got to Aussie Stadium I had my shirt off tied around my waist. I must have looked pretty stupid to the motorists in Moore Park Road running shirtless in the dark in 5 degrees. I wasn't cold so that was the main thing. I started feeling tired about the time I got to Centennial Park so I decided to bail out and cut the last 3km from the 10km loop. I didn't mind. The only thing that I could think about was how much I missed running. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 20 June, 2006

What brand of running top is it? I often run in a long sleeve dri-fit nike top (I've owned 2 of them for 4 years now), and I never over-heat in them. I even ran C2S one year in it and didn't suffer from the heat. Perhaps all dri-fit is not created equal?    



» Post a Comment