Bondi run

9.5km | easy Week 2 of 11 Yes I'm still coughing. Interestingly, my cough goes away when I run. So the quickish run down to Bondi and back last night felt pretty good. I did feel tightness in the hammies and calves at times, but that was remedied with some intermittent stretching. Bondi was really beautiful. The cold kept the walkers/tourists away, so apart from the kids in the skateboard park, the boardwalk and surrounds were all mine. Now that my niggles from April have subsided, I'm thinking I will head down to the sand next week for a play. I think I need more sand running to work on my core strength. ======================= FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 75.6kg Weight this week: 75.7kg Comment: Hey ! Not my fault. You know how it is: Feed a cold, starve a fever. ;-) ======================= Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 02 June, 2006

...so just keep running, Gronk! Isn't it great when the cold keeps others away...beautiful beach Bondi! Bronte...even more beautiful!!    



» Post a Comment