Recovery

5km | Easy Week 12 of 13 Not much to report other than I went for a run last night very much in recovery mode. DOMS were way too massive to run on Monday or Tuesday. Last night I only had residual DOMS in hammies so I couldn't really stretch out or anything. I just plodded along slowly and enjoyed the wind and rain. I think we can safely say that winter has arrived. I know its winter when I stand there at 8.30pm dressed in my tights, long sleeve dri-fit, spray jacket and cap - and my wife simply says - "your crazy!". Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 May, 2006

your wife sounds as subtle as my hubbie :-) He often just looks and shakes his head. He used to say "your not going out in this weather???"... he just laughs now :-) Glad your recvovering ok! I bet you were sore!!    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 May, 2006

What and she didn't say your crazy when you ran up and down a mud hill in freezing pouring rain on sunday? I fell asleep last night so missed the run in the rain.    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 12 May, 2006

kind of think your wife might have been on the money lately. When is winter again?    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 12 May, 2006

You forgot gloves, beanie, long sleeve T-shirt, jumper, nylon pants and head light.    



» Post a Comment