Not much happening...

Week 9 of 13 Yes, not much happening at the moment. Whilst the injury is sort of behaving itself, I've had a migrane for all of Tuesday and Wednesday (queue violins) which with all the medication knocks you about a fair bit. Thankfully, I'm on top of it this morning (albeit a bit seedy) but I won't be mucking about running until Saturday afternoon at the earliest. I have an appointment with Larry the Physio on Monday and am looking forward to his assessment of my niggle. My money is on a tear in the glute which has caused a tight ITB or something like that. We'll see what the guru thinks on Monday anyway. Hey, a big thanks for the 50th birthday wishes Don Juan (!!!) and also everyone elses wishes on Owl's CR Birthday thread. I'm actually 42 on Saturday (the answer to life, the universe and everything is it not ?) so not quite eligible for a Seniors Card, unlike you DJ ! ;-p ==================== FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight before Easter: 77.2kg Weight this week: 77.2kg Comment: I actually put on 1kg over Easter, so I am happy with that result. ==================== Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 April, 2006

Happy Birthday for Saturday then mate. You weigh less than me, now that is scary for me. Although my fighting weight pre-stressie last year was 72kg. Now 78kg. Oh the horror. Hope Larry finds the injury/non injury and fixes it soon.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 April, 2006

Happy Birthday for Saturday Gronk! Gees, its almost on the Queen's Birthday.

I decided when I was 41 that when I turned 42 I was going to run 42ks, and thus my first marathon.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 April, 2006

You're the same age as me Gronk, albeit a few months in advance. have a great birthday and don't pay any attention to that DJ fellow:)    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 April, 2006

Gee Gronk, I hope the migrane wasn't a direct result of having your eyes crossed for so long on my behalf!! Very, very happy & migrane free birthday.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 April, 2006

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend :-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 22 April, 2006

Happy birthday Gronk! I hope you didn't run 50k by mistake to celebrate.

I'm still 50/50 for Nail Can. Have to shake this cold which is a clinging bugger.

By the way, you don't look a day over 49 ;-)    



Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 22 April, 2006

happy birthday gronk!! nice work shifting the easter-egg injection within a week!    



» Post a Comment