Hurts so good.

Week 6 of 13 Help! I'm trapped in a Seinfeld episode with my massage therapist ! I have asked her for her name now three times but couldn't understand her on each occasion because of her bloody accent ! I am now beyond the point of no return because I fear I cannot ask her again without embarrassment. Perhaps the team at Blogger Forensics could help ? As you can see, I have scanned my appointment card and seek your help Bloggers. What the hell is her name ? Beito, Bento, Beuto, Berto, Bevto ? Without George and Jerry here to help me, I am relying on your help people ! ================================== ==================== FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 79.2kg Weight this week: 78.6kg Comment: Another move in the right direction. :) ==================== EDIT: CoolRunner Bandanna has emailed me with the answer ! Her name is BERTA and she is from Poland (damn, where did I get french from). Anyway, thank god it wasn't Mulva ! Ellie and Kit are the winners and will have to fight over the (virtual) prize. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

i can see a Berta in there gronk - but i like to think i'm quite creative :) so that could be a pure fabrication!    



Blogger Spark Driver stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

I would just call her "Mate". it always works for me :-)    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

Just call her "B".

Good to see the weight still marching in the right direction ;-)    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

Hey... Gronk!!! You made my day... at least her name isn't Mulva ;-)
I think it looks like Berta... but I wouldn't be confident :-) Well done on Fat Friday!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

What did Sam Kekovic say 'if you can't pronounce their name just call them mate.'    



Blogger Mandy stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

lol Oh my that is just too funny! I had something like that once with a bosses son...didn't know what the hell his name was.

And yey! Shrinkage! And not Seinfeld shrinkage..lol    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

Well done Ellie and Kit ... give the girls some borsch :-)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

Used to be called Albert before the communist bloc drugs got too heavy and became Berta.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 31 March, 2006

She was Berton before the sex change.    



» Post a Comment