Marathon Stick

I like to get a massage at least once a month, but at $80.00 a pop, its hard to justify the expense. After all, the good Wife doesn't go out getting a facial and nails done as much as I go to Jackie's Sports Massage. So in the interest of the household budget, I purchased the Marathon Stick for $45.00 from CoolRunner Kato's new website See Me Run. I've read some good reviews on the web (aka The Stick), so I thought I would give it a go. I don't expect it to replace my torture visits to Jackie's altogether, but if it reduces the frequency then it will pay for itself immediately. It arrived today in two days from order (nice one Kato!) and I will give it a burl tonight as I watch Buster win gold in the 5,000m. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 20 March, 2006

The sticks are great Gronk! You can just sit there watching tele and massage your legs at the same time. I've even been taking mine to work we me and massaging my ITB every chance I get.    



Blogger Spark Driver stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 21 March, 2006

Interesting looking device. Keep us posted on how it goes.    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 21 March, 2006

I will be interested in your feedback.... interesting :-)    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 March, 2006

all rounder swears by the sticks as well. But I'll gloat instead . . . two woman, one duck (me) and an hour of massage last night . . . 100 baht - about $2.85!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 25 March, 2006

Buster might have won gold if he'd tried the stick (maybe to trip the Kenyan over).

Thanks for the link Gronk.

Carolyne, I bet it cost a bit more than 100 baht to get there!    



» Post a Comment