Saturday @ pace

1km warmup | 5km @ HM pace | 1km JR Week 4 of 13 Today was the start of my Saturday runs at half marathon pace. It seems that from here on Saturdays are allocated to running an ever increasing distance at my race pace. The only problem this morning was that I ran it too fast. I must have had a brain explosion or something because I ran the 5kms at 4:45/km pace, which worked out to be a 1:40 half. That was dumb as I should have ran it at 5:00/km pace which would have worked out to be a 1:45 result. I think I just wasted a session. Doh! Next Saturday I will run at the required pace, I promise myself... Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 18 March, 2006

Perhaps its time for a Garmin?    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 18 March, 2006

Are you one of the very few Garmin-less runners left Gronk?! Good run anyway, even if you didn't run it the way you wanted. There's always next week.    



» Post a Comment