Lumpectomy

5km | easy | 25:23 Week 4 of 13 With Podrunner giving me the all clear to remove the extra padding from my right orthotic, I was off last night for a quick spin around the block. My program actually called for a 5km tempo run with the fast bit being at 5km race pace. I didn't think that was a smart move considering that I had this sore foot stemming from the orthotics issue. So an easy run it was. The good news is that any trace of a niggle disappeared once the speedhump was removed from the orthotic. I ran the 5km very easy and zipped home feeling fresh and ready for more. This morning I noticed that I'm tight in the left ITB so I'll have to get out the rolling pin tonight after my run, which will be either in the Bondi sandpit or Darley Road hill reps if its raining. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 16 March, 2006

glad your foot feels better Gronk - hope it stays that way!    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 16 March, 2006

Nice work Gronk. Glad to see that your lumpectomy was a success!    



» Post a Comment