First light.

7km | easy | 37:39 Week 4 of 13 My program called for a 5km time trial this morning. Yeah right. How am I supposed to run at race pace without somebody chasing me or visa versa ? Nup, wasn't going to happen. Way too unmotivated for that this morning. So I decided that a steady run of the outside fence of Centennial Park was in order instead. I was running with pretty good form this morning. At one stage down near Randwick Racecourse it was long strides, still head, fast pace. Motorists could have easily mistaked me for Craig Mottram. Geeze I was going good for that 20 meters. ;-P Thinking of the SixFooters right now. The leader would be well past the halfway mark with about about 90 mins to go. Others have another 4 hours to go. Whilst the front runners get all the accolades, its the back of the pack runners for mine who deserve the biggest medals for gutsing it out for that long. I hope to share their experience one day soon. Spare a thought for Ken Smith who said in his email to me mid-week that he would be turning around at Caves House and running back to Katoomba. Yikes ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment