Sunday LSD

13.74km | LSD | 1:21:59 Week 4 of 13 The heavy rain woke me this morning just before 6.00am, so I dressed, grabbed a quick bite and headed out up through Randwick, down to Coogee beach and then followed the coastal path to Clovelly, Bronte, Glamarama, Bondi and then up Bondi Road to home. It felt pretty amazing to be out there today. The heavy rain reduced to a light drizzle but enough to keep the walkers tucked up tight in bed. Dawn at Coogee was therefore witnessed by me alone. No niggles today. I don't think I have felt this good for at least 12 months. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

Woohoo :-)

That is fantastic news Gronk; I'm so glad that your niggles have decided to leave you alone....

I wouldn't recognise Coog in those sorts of conditions!    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

That's great news Gronk. No niggles = happy runners :)    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

Noice. Really Noice. It's special, different.

Good to be part of the world in those sort of conditions. I used to 'do' the Coogee - Bondi path myself each day (before I ran) and I loved the solitude of early desserted morings. All things good for the SMH half?    



Blogger Aki stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

Wow, you ran in rain, I'm in awe!

Keep going with no niggles!    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

I loved the rain this morning!!! I think I spotted you in Queens park this morning, but too pooped to yell out! I am glad your feleing so good :-)    



Blogger speedygeoff stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

please send the rain this way, and maybe my niggles will disappear too?    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

Great news Gronk and great pic too - well done mate ;-)    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 March, 2006

Wow, that's such great news Gronk! Great pic too.

And back to your yesterday post. Is your half marathon goal 1:45? Why not go for the 1:40? Thinking about how well you ran at the Aus Day fun run I reckon it has to be on the cards.    



Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Monday, 20 March, 2006

Great picture gronk - wish I'd dragged myself up to see that sunrise :) rain and all.

E    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 20 March, 2006

Thanks for the photo Gronk. Now we've all witnessed that eerie morning.    



» Post a Comment