Heavy legs

6km | easy | 34:41 Week 5 of 13 After watching Benita run out of petrol in the 10km last night, I headed out in the light rain for a quick lap. Like Benita in the last of 1km or so of her race, I had heavy legs for the most of my run due to my last three session being on the road I think. Looking back at my spreadsheet, its the first time that I haven't ran on a soft surface at least once in the week for many months. So I just have to get through tonight's tempo run and I can tackle the sand pit on Thursday. I can also look forward to running both Saturday and Sunday on the grass in Centennial Park. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 22 March, 2006

Yeah but some days are just like that Gronk - I've given up looking for reasons and just accept em ;-)    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 22 March, 2006

Gronk -consider this a formal invitation - how about the 5 k challenge on Saturday,7am start.

Your blog's always a good read, and your going well. Keep it up mate!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 25 March, 2006

Go the grass! I think Benita would have been more at home on a 400m grass track.    



» Post a Comment