A little rest.

Week 5 of 13 Wednesday 22nd 40 min Tempo run: Nup, didn't do that. I was watching Steffenson in the 400m (dressed in my kit ready to head out the door) and by the time it finished, well I was very settled on the lounge and it was raining outside...you know the rest. Thursday 23rd: 5km soft sand or hill reps:I had a massaged booked for lunch today and had a new girl (can't remember her name, but ya got to love that french accent). She gave me a real work out, found lots of knots and tight spots and had me squealing like a little girl at times. I limped back to the office and now plan to have a gentle ride on the bike inside while I watch Jana & Co. Yeah, I'm a slacker. Two days not running this week. Fat Friday could be a shocker ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 March, 2006

LOL Gronk - I remember not so very long ago you were posting that you did your first consecutive days runs - now you think you are a slacker for missing 2 days this week - times change ;-)    



» Post a Comment