City run.

10km | easy Week 10 of 13 I ran the City loop again last night setting off about 8.30pm. A crisp clear night with a bit of a wind made me wear a dri-fit t-shirt rather than a singlet. The t-shirt thing was a dumb move as I was uncomfortably hot by the time I reached Hyde Park. I was so hot that I had to lose the shirt and tuck it into the back of my shorts. I must have looked pretty stupid to those wearing long coats and scarves as I ran up William Street and through the Cross. Then the wind went straight through me at Edgecliffe so I had to put it back on, then I was hot again .... My quad thing was still there but it doesn't hurt all that much nor get any worse during the run. I think I'll get through normal training this weekend and then have an easy week of mostly spinning before I fly down to Albury for Nail Can. I've noticed that the quad thing seems to feel better when I put some pressure on it with my palm, so i might pop out today and buy some Skins and see if compression shorts make my life any easier. ==================== FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 77.2kg Weight this week: 77.0kg Comment: 200 grams huh ? Not exactly the Biggest Loser ! ==================== Mood --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 28 April, 2006

200 gm is 200gm and a tub of marg or something so better than nothing.

I made a similar mistake in wearing too many clothes the other morning. Long tights were not required but I couldn't take them off!    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 28 April, 2006

As long as it keeps going down Gronk.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 28 April, 2006

Must have been the wind that stopped the fat from falling off this week. And it is no Bondi Barefoot for me either. Decided not to risk the stressie.    



» Post a Comment