Beaches run.

15km | LSD | about 90 mins Week 9 of 13 It was such a beautiful autumn day in Sydney that I just had to get out there. So after a hectic day doing stuff with the kids, I headed out at 3.30pm for a run. It was only when I was lacing up my shoes that I remembered that my ITB/glute thing hadn't complained all day so I decided to make the most of it and give it a bit of a test. This is why I run. Forget PB's and goals yadda yadda. Running on a georgous day in beautiful surroundings at a comfortable pace like today just makes me smile. I ran (smiling) up through Randwick and then down to to South Coogee, chucked a left and followed the coastal walk north through Coogee, Clovelly, Glamarama (took the pic facing south) and then to Bondi. Ran a lap of Bondi and then headed up Bondi Road to home. The ITB thing was happening but not enough to winge about. I was able to tackle all the stairs and hills of the run easy and only found going down the occasional dip a little bit niggly. Happy days ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 April, 2006

Gotta be happy with that Gronk! Well done on slipping it in late in the day.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 April, 2006

Good to hear Gronk! I agree that runs that like remind you of why you do it. We're lucky to live in such a great place.

Hope the itb is in retreat.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 April, 2006

Happy days it is mate. I love running along the coast at any time. It looked very nice. Glad ITB man has settled so you can do Nail Can Hill.    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 April, 2006

It's a good run from coogee to bondi.

Didn't realise you are just a kid at 42 y.o. Still years away from joining us in the Veterans.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 April, 2006

Had one just like it today Gronk - sure is great weather for running ;-)

Tame that ITB too!    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 24 April, 2006

Ya gotta love those days when running just feels so natural and gives you a real high.    



Blogger Horrie stopped running and said ...
Monday, 24 April, 2006

There aren't too many better places to run Gronk. Glad the ITB is behaving itself.    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 25 April, 2006

You can stop posting photos like that now. Makes me jealous... :-)

Gnome    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 25 April, 2006

Gronk - wow! What a great place to run, such wonderful motivation to get out there.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 26 April, 2006

That's a beautiful run Gronk.

I hope all goes well over the next two weeks!    



» Post a Comment