Clovelly Canter

20.15km | 1:56:36 | LSD Week 10 of 13 I met CRs Blkbox and SydneyGal this morning at 6.30am at Queens Park for a LSD. We decided to run the Clovelly Canter as it is a challenging run with quite few nice hills to negotiate. I wore my new SKINS shorts this morning for the first time and found them quite snug and supportive on the pesky quad. In fact, the quad thing held up just fine for the whole 20kms so I'm pretty wrapped. We ran at an easy pace for most of the way and I took the opportunity to take off a few times and run some of the harder hills at race pace just to see how the quad thing coped. No problems it seems so I'm pumped for Nail Can next week. We finished feeling pretty fresh so we added another lap of Centennial Park to top the morning off. A very pleasant morning with good company. Happy days ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 April, 2006

Great run, Gronk! 20km!! Got my fingers crossed for you in Nail Can ...should be loads of fun!! Have a great run!    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 April, 2006

Fantastic news Gronk! I'm so pleased. Enjoy your run next weekend. I can't wait to read all about it :-)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 April, 2006

Maybe you better go Skins all over for Nail Can. Good pace today mate for a hilly run.    



Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 30 April, 2006

good luck for nail can gronk - i am looking forward to hearing all about it - it sounds like a cool run!    



Blogger Spark Driver stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 30 April, 2006

I always like getting new gear. Espicially if it does a good job.    



Blogger Steve's Stuff stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 30 April, 2006

Good run and isn't it great running with a group, especially those longish runs. I've heard a lot about these skins - might check them out.    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Monday, 01 May, 2006

Good on you gronk! I love my skins... they feel so nice on.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 01 May, 2006

Gronk, you'll hammer Nail Can!

We're driving down on the day - getting the 8.45 bus to the start.

The 'Littlest Loser' perhaps?    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 02 May, 2006

New pants won't help you do the nail can hill run. Its steep but it all in the mind.
I had a friend who, when faced with a steep hill, would think he was a pink 440 and shuffle along syaing "I think I can I think I can". That worked for him.

Good luck!    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 02 May, 2006

Great run Gronk. Ya gotta love the Skins!    



» Post a Comment