Taper

Week 11 of 13 Well not really a taper as such. In my quest to rid myself of various niggles before Sunday I have done zero running. During that time however I have been busy spinning to keep fit, stretching and doing my exercises as prescribed by Larry the Physio. I also saw Berta the Masseuse yesterday for an hour of pain. Berta was impressed with my progress and said that all muscles in the pesky areas were greatly improved since she saw me last. Go me. Now I only need the pain to go away and I'll be sweet. In the meantime, Voltaren is my best friend. I will run a easy 5km tonight just to turn the legs over and remind them that they do run from time to time. Looking forward to Sunday. I will try and remember to take pics on the run and post them on Monday. ==================== FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 77.0kg Weight this week: 76.2kg Comment: Shazam ! ==================== Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

Gronk you are going to float over Nail Can Hill with all that weight loss.

Great job mate and all the best for Sunday - I'm looking forward to the report ;-)    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

Fat friday should be renamed soon :-) Good luck!!!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

Good idea Gronk! I'll carry my camera too if it's not raining.    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

I hope you have a great niggle free run on Sunday, Gronk. Lots of pics. please & very much looking forward to reading your report.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

Good luck running Nail Can mate. Hope the niggles stay away and you cruise it in.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 May, 2006

It's no longer Fat Friday in Gronkland. Congrats on the weightloss and good luck on Sunday    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 06 May, 2006

Shazam, good luck with Nail Can hill.

I did Nail Can Hill with a walking frame last year in 44 minutes: a breeze.    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 07 May, 2006

I hear the conditions were not exactly ideal, Gronk!!    



» Post a Comment