Sunday morning

10km | Easy Week 1 of 11 After spending most of Saturday puting on the weight that I lost in the past week (yes, a loooong lunch), I was keen to get out there early on Sunday to make amends. I hit the road at 6.30am decked out in tights, long sleeve dri-fit shirt and even gloves in an attempt to ward off the cold. I ran out towards the Racecourse, around Moore Park and back into the Junction and home. No niggles or dramas to report except for a little dehydration from all the grog the day before. I'm looking forward to some normality in my running life this week with two or three light runs leading into Saturday's (very chilly) June Striders at Lane Cove. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Monday, 29 May, 2006

How did we not cross paths when I ran along the trail in centennial starting at about 6:45.You must have run on the other side of darley rd? See you at the 10k as I have volunteered again.    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 30 May, 2006

I'm sure everything will be back on track soon. Soon as you ease up on those fabulous breakfasts that is!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 30 May, 2006

Forgot my gloves tonight. Didn't half regret it!

I too was wondering about that smilie - a strange one.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 30 May, 2006

I think it's mandatory this time of year for the warm running gear, especially gloves.

Message to self, "get some gloves without the fingers cut out".    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 31 May, 2006

It's been a mental couple of weeks for me, Gronk, and I'm catching up on a few blogs.

Yours is a happy read. Well done on a blistering half and also congratulations on having the wisdom to work within your limits by not going for the marathon after such a good performance.

It seems overindulgence is a common theme for both of us. I'm glad you recognised it after one lunch. It took me ages!

Cheers,
Ben    



» Post a Comment