Spinning

Week 13 of 13 I'm feeling very unmotivated lately. Not much running because if this taper thing. Aren't I supposed to be jumping out of my skin right now ? Blah, Blah, Blah. I span (spun, spinned ?) last night (what's new) for 45 mins. Ended up with a sore bum and half a sweat. Yawn. Looking forward to Sunday so I can get it out of the way and get on with things. Do I sound a tad frustrated ? I had a dream last night that I was running the Woodford to Glenbrook with a faceless Coolrunner. My legs wouldn't work. Like I was dragging knee deep in mud. Could be an omen for Sunday. ======================= FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 76.5kg Weight this week: 75.9kg Comment: ...and he breaks into the 75kgs and the crowd roars !!!!!!!!!!! ======================= Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 May, 2006

That dream isn't an omen for Sunday, Gronk...unless you intend running with me!

"spun" is correct! :-)    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 May, 2006

I find that dreams are never that easy to interpret, they're always cryptic. Therefore in yourcase the dream has nothing to do with running, unless you want it to.

My two cents worth, for what it's worth.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 May, 2006

*roooooooar*    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 May, 2006

I never feel like I'm jumping out of my skin during a taper. Matter of fact, I often feel a bit washed out. Dunno why. But I'll tell you what - you just wait until you start your warm-up run on Sunday morning. Then you'll know what jumping out of your skin is all about! :-)

Gnome    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 20 May, 2006

Have a good run on Sunday Gronk and well donw on the break through. Nice when you pass a weight milestone like that.    



Blogger Mandy stopped running and said ...
Monday, 22 May, 2006

Saw your post on the message board and I could not wait to congratulate you on your excellent half marathon...looking forward to the race post.    



» Post a Comment