Bondi Run

9km | Easy Week 12 of 13 I ran last night with only a few of the aches and pains left over from the weekend. I would normally pop a voltaren with dinner but I was feeling OK and decided to run drug free and see what happened. Thankfully by about 5kms most of the niggles had warmed up and disappeared. That pleases me as I'm thinking that it proves that it is just muscle soreness rather than something more nasty like strains or tears etc. I'm meeting BlkBox and SydneyGal for an early run around the beaches in the morning. This will be my last decent hitout before the half next Sunday. After that I will just do a few 5km runs and the rest of the week will be spent spinning. ==================== FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 76.2kg Weight this week: 76.5kg Comment: Guess who went on a calorie binge after Sunday ! :( ==================== Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 14 May, 2006

Glad you coped with a drug free run. Pity the same can't be said for Wendall :-)    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 14 May, 2006

I sometimes have a meal to wash down the voltaren.

Good nail can hill photos. Well done on the pb.    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 14 May, 2006

I sometimes have a meal to wash down the voltaren.

Good nail can hill photos. Well done on the pb. I think the Fat Friday performances are overall more impressive.    



» Post a Comment