Tuesday trot

5km | Easy Week 6 of 11 Since Saturday I have spent morning and night icing, stretching and popping pills to fix my achilles niggle. I had decided yesterday that I should spend the week spinning instead of running but walking home last night it felt OK so I decided to go for a slow run after dinner. Whilst I had to stop and stretch a few times it felt pretty good and I got through it without too much dramas. Having said that I did have a few stiff muscles in other parts of my old ever falling apart body that restricted my movement every now and then. These other niggles will need my attention over the next few days as well. Still, I remain confident that I will be able to make Striders on Saturday for a spin around Olympic Park. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 28 June, 2006

Bloody achilles - been there, done that. I allowed mine to get really bad before doing anything about it and ended up being off for a couple of months. So stop it before it stops you!    



» Post a Comment