Bondi bumble

10km | Easy Week 5 of 11 After the usual nighttime kid wrangling, I didn't get out the door until well after 9.00pm last night. My mojo has somewhat returned but a tummy full of spaghetti boscaiola all but nullified that. After my over heating experience on Sunday I just ran in a singlet and felt far more comfortable this time around. I headed down to Bondi Beach via the Junction and Bondi Road. You'd think that there had been a evacuation down at Bondi as I seemed to be the only one down there. Even the die hard kids on the skateboard rink had abandoned the beach for a warmer alternative. I ran it slow but probably picked up the pace a little on the homeward leg. My chest is feeling much better (I still have a residual dry cough every now and then) and I'm feeling that my fitness is returning slowly. Things should be back to normal by this time next week I hope. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 June, 2006

Great to hear Gronk!!! I find I get hot very quickly when I run... terrible when you over dress!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 June, 2006

That's a late time to start. How long does it take you to wind down afterwards?    



» Post a Comment