Recovery mode

5km | Recovery Week 7 of 11 I zipped out last night after dinner for a quick 5km. My pesky achilles has been replaced by a pesky calf and even peskier hamstring niggle. No real drama and nothing that some stretching and massage won't resolve. I ran at recovery pace (aka bludge pace) and ambled home hardly puffed. The program gets a rest tonight because of SoO3 (Carn the Bloooooooooooos). I entered the Sutherland to Surf today which is on in about 2 weeks. It sounds like a fun race (11kms) with plenty of local support. Hopefully I will get my A1 start at C2S confirmed soon as well . Also entered the Blackmores 1/2M which is on in September. Very much looking forward to it all ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 05 July, 2006

Today was the last day for entry of C2S for being able to get the bib mailed to you. Which means they should start mailing out soon for us letter beggers! Doing Sutho 2 surf and the Syd full this time.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Friday, 07 July, 2006

Hey Gronk
Good to see you entered Blackmores. I have just found out I will be working on the 17th. I have a residential school to run. So I won't be running with you. To make matters worse the residential school is in Sydney (manly)- so I will have to be in the big smoke during the event. Damn! I was looking foward to getting another 1/2M under my belt.
I shall look for you in the papers and hospitals.
Love to wife and kids
Ripley    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 17 August, 2006

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Free foot fetish xxx rated videos Male vitamins impotence Patents of 1959 Psychological advice impotence Erectile dysfunction study all volvo parts Impotence and men Drug dysfunction erectile male levitra user review Cme schering plough erectile dysfunction Erectile dysfunction impotency genuinerx.net scientific journal article impotence whislter radar detectors accesories does erectile dysfunction reduce libido Wellbutrin for impotence erectile dysfunction chemotherapy long term lymphoma contact of food marketing guestbook in email addresses Forced impotence    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 04 October, 2006

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»    



» Post a Comment