Double Bay and back.

Week 6 of 18 5km | Easy The mojo meter was sitting on about half way last night as I headed out for a run about 8.30pm. I an attempt to keep me marginally enthusiastic, I went in a different direction and ran down Ocean Street to Edgecliff, Double Bay and then back up to home via the Junction. Apart from feeling achy in the legs, tired in the lungs and totally mooshed in the brain, I did OK. ;-) The quicker I get this over with the better, was the motto of the day. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 January, 2007

Must have been a tough day...at least it was only a short run. I take it that no mention of the achilles is a good sign!    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 January, 2007

must have been the day for it I think.

Really glad to hear the achilles is settling down again. I was worried Hal's program had too many back-to-back days on which was compounding the problem?    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 January, 2007

Mooshed brains are common in runners.    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 January, 2007

I don't know how Ewan beat me to it, for I felt that I had the brain mooshing in the Southern Capital region sown up!

Good to hear you went out, and a different route is always a good idea. Hope that your MoJo returns soon. :)    



» Post a Comment