Dumb things.

Yeah me and the great Paul Kelly have done dumb things. Last night walking home I was particularly chuffed that my achilles was feeling 100%. I walked with a spring in my step and was thinking about my program for the next week. Then I got home and give myself a biiiig stretch. PING ! Doh ! My achilles complained for the over zealous swami type position and threw me into pain and served me a big slice of humble pie. So last night was spent with ice strapped to the leg and much shaking of the head. I did my eccentric calf exercises this morning and popped voltaren. Not sure if I can run tonight. Yeah I've done all those dumb things.. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 17 January, 2007

Great song :-)

Hopefully you are just in the middle of a (bad) dream.    



» Post a Comment