Wednesdayitis

Week 5 of 18 8km | Easy Uncle Hal had me down for 8kms last night. It was my first run two days in a row for ages. Maybe some time in September I reckon. The legs felt crap. Fatigue x 100. Wednesdays on the program seem to be pretty important. The longish midweek run Hal calls it. I found it hard work. The legs were tired and the mind wanted to go home. I guess this marathon training is all about learning to run on tired legs and to tough it out. No doubt that Wednesdays will be hard and I will need to have a mindset that expects it. I have a short 5km run scheduled for tonight. I'm not sure that the old legs can manage 3 days in a row right now. We see how I feeling later on. I'm a tad paranoid in pushing myself beyond my limits and ending up with a niggle right now. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 January, 2007

There should be a CR award for best blog features, you'd be a shoe in! I really like how the PB table works.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 January, 2007

Hope you don't catch Thursdayitis then. Good to see you are stiil following the program for Canberra.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 January, 2007

The longish 8.09km midweek run is one of my favourites :)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 January, 2007

I hear ya on the niggle paranoia thing....my fingers are crossed - for both of us!    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 11 January, 2007

Good luck with the 3 in a row Gronk.

Nice work mate ;-)    



» Post a Comment