Tuesdayitis

Week 5 of 18 5km | Easy Uncle Hal had me down for a easy 5km and well I just didn't feel like it. Yawn. Anyway I tore myself away from the 20/20 and zipped (?) around the block. I managed to see Gilly get out on the big screen just as I ran past the Ashes Live Site in Bondi Junction. I'm now playing with embedding my route created with MapMyRun. It seems to work great (you can even move it around !) except for the fact that it shows in miles rather than KMs. Doh! A work in progress... EDIT: Sorta fixed. Click on drop down box to change to KMs then hit the Show KM button. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 10 January, 2007

Uncle Hal has never been torn between a run and 20/20.

And you don't want to burn out before Canberra.

Hope the calves are holding up.    



» Post a Comment