Fat Friday !


I'm having a few issues with Blogger at the moment and have to enter my text in html script. It's a long story but has got something to do with MapMyRun.com and their new formatting.


So if it all looks a tad spazo for a while that's the reason


I'm running Striders @ North Head in the morning and will be tagging along with the 50:00 pacer. I figure that I ran 55:xx last month, so 50:xx is a good place to aim for this month. Will try and get closer to 45:xx in June. Well that's the aim anyway.


****************************


Fat Friday !


Weight last Friday: 81kgs


Weight today: 80.7kgs


Comment: Downward movement !

****************************
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Friday, 04 May, 2007

When my bloglines had 25 new entries beside your name I thought you'd be really busy :-)

Good luck at North Head.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 04 May, 2007

I've missed Fat Friday :-)

All the best for North Head Gronk.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 04 May, 2007

Looks okay to me, although the mood is missing. You might as well go for a 49 something. Shame you won't be at Nail Can. I hear the weather is going to be perfect :)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 04 May, 2007

I'm with 2p, I thought Fat Friday had retired. Good luck at North Head. A nice cool morning will help the speed.    



» Post a Comment