TGIF

No running to report. The next one will be in the morning when I tackle the sand again. I will aim to run 7.5km on the beach and make that my "longest run" before the 10km race next Sunday. I have entered Jackson & I in the Mother's Day Classic on the 13th of May and will do the 4km version around the Domain/Mrs Macquarie's Chair. The Bride & Maya will be walking the same distance. Jackson is really excited to run a race with his Dad. He has already ran the distance two weeks ago so our training on the weekend will start to focus on speed. Maybe some 30 sec efforts with running recovery as we run the path around Centennial. It will do me good too as I've been running like a slug for most of 07. ***************************** Fat Friday ! Weight last week: 82.1kg Weight this week: 81.0kg Comment: Running a marathon is a sure way of losing a kg or two. ***************************** Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 20 April, 2007

Good to see Fat Friday is off to a flying start. It's great that you little boy wants to run with you.    



» Post a Comment