Weekly Update

Week 17 of 18 Saturday 7th Apr 2007 10km | Sydney Striders Domain It was raining cats and dogs this morning and I ran today with the intention of rolling the legs over and not breaking anything. I hooked up with Ken (CR Lastish) at the start line and we ran at conversation pace for the entire course. I always like running with Ken and picked his brains about everything including next week's 42km effort. Finished in 55:XX and soaking wet. As I said, I have a few niggles and they held up ok. Ice and anti-inflams will get me to the start line next week. Nothing new there. Thursday 5th Apr 2007 5km | soft sand I saw Larry the Physio this afternoon. Just a last minute tune up before the big day. I have developed a few niggles and need to work on them over the next week. Ran on the sand after dinner. Same old stuff. Tuesday 3rd Apr 2007 5km | soft sand I ventured down to Bondi last night for a play in the sand pit. Whilst it's a hard slog in the sand, I find it very therapeutic for tired old muscles. A cool north-easterly kept me comfortable and made the going easy. My calves and quads were very tight and even sore to touch after Sunday's run. Last night allowed some blood to flow and after a long stretching session on the sand, I'm feeling almost normal.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 10 April, 2007

Gronk

Best of luck with the run next weekend.

As a non-marathoner, I have followed your progress with interest.

Cheers

Pipe    



» Post a Comment