No map, no brains.

Week 15 of 18 15km | Easy After reading stories and other child wrangling activities I headed out the door without a plan. I decided to just run and work out where I was going along the way. First through Bondi Junction and then down Old South Head Road. Soon I found myself running up Heart Break Hill Jnr to Vaucluse. Now that was a dumb move. Once I got up there I followed the C2S route down to Bondi Beach and of course that meant that I had to run up a very grinding hill of Bondi Road. Second dumb move. I got home and mapped it out and was surprised that it was 15km. Felt like less than that. One more run before the taper. Halla-freekin-lewya. Way too old for this gig. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

hey, nice run in the end though mate. Good tough work-out which should put you in good stead (provided the achilles isn't too sore in 24hr).

Cotton wool soon mate :)    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

Nice work on the medium long - have you got the bubble wrap ready?

It seem like you poot passat Thai nit noy :)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

So that would be one more 30+ker?

Glad all the bits were feeling better today. A run where you toss a coin for left/right at every corner would be interesting.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

Woohoo! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to cheering you on in Canberra. The planets have FINALLY aligned for both of us!    



Blogger plu stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 March, 2007

NOw that is a good run.

cheers Plu    



» Post a Comment