Mojo lost, now found.

Week 13 of 18 30km | LSD The last few days have been a bit of a mess. My last run was pretty crappy and left me with low mojo. Work is mad and so is everything at home with kids sport, ballet, birthday parties etc. So much so that I had to email Blkbox and cancel our planned run this morning. A twist of fate with my daughter waking up with a fever in the early hours of this morning created a window of opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. Swimming lessons were canned and my run was on. So after a few more hours sleep I rolled out of bed at 5.00am for a run around the park. Whilst lacing on the shoes I decided to run the 10km loop which takes in Centennial, Queens and a bit of Moore Park - and bugger it, I'm going to do 3 laps. So I did. Larry the Physio will probably have kittens when he finds out that I cracked 30km but hey, it was on trail/grass so the legs feel fine. All up 3:10 time on my feet. Thanks for all your comments after the last post. Just the kick up the arse I needed. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 10 March, 2007

Excellento!

By the way do you find doing the 3 laps of 10k easier mentally than one big 30k loop, or even 15k out and back?    



Blogger Simlin stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 10 March, 2007

Noice Gronk, Noice.
I don't think I could do 3x10k laps in a training run, It would give me an easy out which mentally I would probably take.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 11 March, 2007

I'm sorry - I haven't been to visit for a while but I'm glad that you've found your mojo!

Fantastic run Gronk. I'm so glad that you are back on track. And I'm really glad that my holiday has been rescheduled so that I'll be in Canberra to watch your marathon debut :-)    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 11 March, 2007

Good to hear, Gronk.

Hope you pull up well.

Cheers,
Ben    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 13 March, 2007

Excellent run mate. Great to see. As the captain said hope the legs pull up ok after this sudden long run.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 13 March, 2007

Good one Gronk! Hope you received a congratulatory email from Uncle Hal.    



Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 14 March, 2007

Mate this is fantastic news...who would have thought you'd be knocking over 30km so soon after your recent setback - great comeback!    



» Post a Comment