Softly, softly

Week 11 of 18 30 mins | Super slow I've had a pretty good few days legs wise. The calf has been in cotton wool (well ice actually) for most of the time and I'm getting a pretty good stretch out of it now. Last night I headed out for a super slow run around Bondi Junction. Old ladies with walking frames passed me with ease as I edged my way up York Road. I was running with maximum caution - waiting for a ping in the calf. Nothing. All good. As I passed through the shopping mall at snails pace, I was wishing I had wore my "Tore my soleus 9 days ago" t-shirt to explain my pathetic pedestrian shuffle. I arrived home after half an hour in good shape. Stretched and iced etc. The fireworks at 8.40pm were no doubt for me. Thanks to whoever organized that. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

Mr lulu tore his soleous a month or so before a marathon and still turned in a 3.30 finish. I should have tried to track you down as it's probably the only chance I'll get to overtake you :)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

I know that feeling only too well. Old ladies in walking frames used to pass me - and that was in the lane next to me in the pool.    



Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

So far so good. You'll be overtaking the old ladies again in no time!    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

I know the t-shirt feeling :-)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

Someone should go into business making t-shirts with messages like that - imagine how much money they could make out of you & I ;-)

Great news Gronk. Keep it going!    



» Post a Comment