Week 10 of 18 Soft sand | 20 mins I felt good enough in the pins this morning to try a quick (er, quick in time, slow in pace) run on the sand. Dawn at Bondi this morning was pretty special as you can see by the pic and there were quite a few punters were out taking advantage of the early day. My calf felt tight and did ping a few times, but nothing to worry about. It felt tight more than anything. At the end of each lap I stopped and stretched. It losened up a little each time. Might do the same run Sunday morning and then attempt a jog on the road in the afternoon with Jackson for 15 mins for more of his Kids Marathon training. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Sekhmet stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 February, 2007

Hmm, maybe I should have dragged RA down to the beach this morning instead after looking at that photo... Actually, I might drag myself up early tomorrow morning! What time was that?

I think I'd be a bit more worried than you if I was feeling "ping"ings in my legs!!! I hope you can get on top of it soon, perhaps you need some more pin cushion treatment ;)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 February, 2007

Good run Gronk on the sand. Great photo as well mate, just beautiful.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 February, 2007

You're lucky to photograph a sunrise like that Gronk - spectacular.

Glad the calf handled it - hope the Sunday run goes well.    



» Post a Comment