Kids Marathon training - Week 2

Week 2 of Kids Marathon training had Jackson and I up the distance from 1.2km to 1.5km. We ran yesterday afternoon on hot conditions yet Jackson handled it with ease and finished far more comfortably than last week. We'll step up to 1.75km next week. At this rate he'll run the 2.195km race distance 3 or 4 times before the big day. That will no doubt give him a huge boost of confidence.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 January, 2007

Well done Jackson! Keep up the great work & you will have a fantastic race!    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 January, 2007

Glad you have got on top of your achilles problem but sorry to hear about your tumble and I hope the ribs are feeling better soon.

Good on Jackson for getting out and running with you. Must be nice to see him keen to do something.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 January, 2007

Could be another "Action" - great work in the heat ;-)    



Blogger NottsLad stopped running and said ...
Monday, 29 January, 2007

Thanks for the comments lately...
I just re-acquainted myself with your blog. I too try to follow the Hal Higdon training programme but don't quite have your commitment!
I just wonder though, what pace do you aim for on your training runs? I'd like to think I could eventually aim for your PB times...
Keep up the good work.    



» Post a Comment