Bludge run.

Week 7 of 18 5km | Easy Uncle Hal said 5km easy, so that's what I did. He also said "Resist the temptation to do more or run faster." LOL, no worries about that. More than happy to bludge anytime you want me to Hal. I have almost a full stretch on my achilles now. The planter f-thingy doesn't hurt anymore and feels as soft as the other one. So my only complaint today is a sore heel on the same leg. I understand that "heel spur" is a result of a tight PF and/or calves and achilles, so I guess the sore heel is a flow on of all the past crap. Hopefully a continued stretching regime and ice blah blah will fix it up soon. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 24 January, 2007

Good thing there were no women out there - you might have had to run faster :-)

Um for others this is an oblique reference to a thread on CR....    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 24 January, 2007

I wish I had a coach like Hal.

Ice blah blah is nice blah blah.

[Does Gronk race women 2P? Must take a look!]    



» Post a Comment