Darling Point

Week 6 of 18 11km | Easy
My program had me down for 11km for the long run in this my easy week. Blkbox and Sydney Gal agreed to also run a shorter distance today, so we set off from my place bright and early. It was lovely running down through Woollahra and then down through Darling Point for a brief stop at McKell Park with its stunning views of the harbour. I was a tad tight in the heel/plantar f-thingy, which stems from me being unable to give it a full stretch in the calf for ages. Still, it didn't really inhibit me in any way. I'm sure it will fix itself up when I get full mobility back in the achilles. Now off to Bronte Beach for a refreshing dip (water temp is 16C at the moment !). Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 20 January, 2007

Are you massaging the heel/plantar thing? Its so easy to do - just put a golf ball in a shoe box and roll your foot up and down over it. Or you can use a small plastic Coke bottle with frozen water in it. You can do it while sitting at the desk or watching TV. Easy :-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 21 January, 2007

Lucky bastard! We make do with a swim in the pristine Molonglo River.

I'm a big one for the 'foot rolling on an iced coke bottle' trick.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 21 January, 2007

Glad to hear the achillies doesn't seem to be too big a deal - hope it's 100% soon.

Nice work on the training of late ;-)    



» Post a Comment