Toosday

Week 14 of 18 5km | easy Uncle Hal had me down for 8kms last night but I was just too tired to bother. Suffering from a temporary dose of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I was lucky to even pull on the shoes and roll the legs over. So it was 5km or nothing. I ran my usual 5km loop only in reverse because I couldn't be bothered running up the York Road hill first up. So I headed up Birrell Street and soon found my left hip and associated bits very sore. That had me stopped outside the geriatric hospital in Waverley (yeah, very appropriate) stretching the hips and glutes etc for a good 5 mins. That seemed to make a difference and I finished the 5km feeling tired but pretty loose. I'm supposed to do 15km tonight. Might do it Thursday instead. Too tired. Hmm, I know I put that mojo somewhere .... Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Vicki stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 14 March, 2007

Hey.... Put my Mojo back... Last I saw my Mojo he was in the paddock. You horse thief!!    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 14 March, 2007

As I recall mine went missing a few weeks ago. But it reappeared as mysteriously as it went. So no panic, its out there somewhere.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 14 March, 2007

There is definitely a mojo burgular out there....    



» Post a Comment