Canberra bound

Week 18 of 18 After Striders on Saturday, Jackson & I headed out on Monday for a few kms to complete his last run before the Kids Marathon on Sunday morning. He is as ready as ever and I hope he enjoys the moment. I also hope that the Bride catches that moment on video as it will be a damn shame that I will not be there. Me ? I've had a sh!t week and have a long list of niggles too long to bore you with. Add to that the crappy flu that has left my head rotten & cloudy since Monday and you can see that the Running Gods are mighty unsympathetic with me right now. I did a creeky 6km Tuesday, 4km last night and will spin tonight I guess. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the weekend and aim to finish the bugger barring my leg falling off or something. Will to spend the next few days eating pasta, drinking water and generally being lazy (what's new!). Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 12 April, 2007

The 'wheelchair mood' is not a good one Gronk!

I do hope you're feeling better by Sunday. At least the forecast heat might sweat it out of you during the race ;)

All the best to Jackson too - great effort over the past month or so!    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 April, 2007

Gronk, I am so sorry that I haven't dropped by recently but your blog fell off bloglines.

Good luck on Sunday. You've had an interrupted preparation but stick to your race plan to the letter & enjoy the day. I'll see you down there. I'll be the one on the sidelines with the cow bells screaming at you ;-)

Good luck to Jackson too!    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 14 April, 2007

Although I'm sure you won't read this until after the race, I'd like to wish you the besat of luck tomorrow morning Gronk.

I really hope you run a great race.

And best of luck to Jackson as well.

Cheers,
Ben    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 15 April, 2007

You dropped off my bloglines too!!!!

I hope you had a great morning Gronk and finished feeling good - looking forward to reading all about it    



» Post a Comment