Tempo Run ?

5km | tempo
Uncle Hal (yes we have rekindled our relationship) said 5km Tempo Run was required. Only problem was I had no idea WTF that was. So I referred to his notes and he says "This is a continuous run with a buildup in the middle to near 10-K race pace." Fair enough, so basically you bludge for the first 3rd, build up to a quick pace for the middle 3rd and then bludge home. Twice as much bludging than running fast ? Yeah I can do that. ;-p


Striders 10km on Saturday. Might take it easy and make sure I don't snap something.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 04 October, 2007

You're doing better than me...my runs are 100% bludge at the moment!
Great to see you're easing back into it all nicely, and good to see Uncle Hal back in the fold.
Have a good one on Saturday.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 04 October, 2007

I remember Uncle Hal!

Good luck for a non-snapping run on Saturday. Buy you a beer if you can break 48 :)    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 05 October, 2007

Glad you have had the family reunion ;)

Looks like you are making good progress mate.    



» Post a Comment