Coastal Path !


10.32km | Easy


I've been waiting to run the Coastal Path down to Bondi since May. Gee, I missed it. I got out the door at about 6.30am and headed down to Clovelly. It's quite a hilly run and it wasn't long before my lack of fitness was biting me hard. Running out of Clovelly towards the Cemetery I was really blowing. That pretty much continued for the rest of the run including a struggle up the long haul of Bondi Road. A real wake up call that, as I used to gallop up Bondi Road only 6 months ago.


I said last week that Striders next week will be ugly and I'm not wrong. Not sure where it will be held, but if it's Land Cove then it will be a very tough morning at the office indeed.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 September, 2007

That's a breakthrough Gronk. Good to get back to such a beautiful run.

I've heard that Land Cove is even hillier than Lane Cove ;)    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 September, 2007

BB mumbled something about running with you this morning but it kinda got lost in the sleep in :-(

It would have been a beautiful morning for a run on the Coastal Path too, I've been meaning to get there for a morning run for ages. If you are planning on heading that way next Saturday morn I'd love to join you - BB away again and I could do with the company :-)    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 September, 2007

Dur - Striders Lane Cove! I'll go back to sleep now...    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 29 September, 2007

It is Homebush next week. Lane Cove in November.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 03 October, 2007

Isn't wonderful to return to an old stomping ground after an injury-related absence? Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Good luck on Sunday    



» Post a Comment