Sunday Run

R12, W2, R12, W2, R12

My return from injury program had me running for 36 minutes all up with walk rests and that was a perfect hitout for my 8yo son Jackson who will be tackling the Fathers Day 5 with me next Sunday.


Yesterday was Car Free Day at Centennial Park and it was such a beautiful afternoon and a real pleasure to be out there. Jackson did well however the last few minutes of each 12 minute block was difficult for him. I'm thinking that the 5km next week might be a tad beyond him right now, so we might have a few walk breaks in the race like we did today. That way he can complete the race without it being too strenuous. After all enjoyment is the key.


By this time next week I will be running without walk breaks of around 30 minutes. Very much looking forward to my first uninterrupted run of 25 mins on Thursday night. Yay. Meanwhile, I've got a little ping in my left knee. Sort of under my knee cap. I feel it walking mainly. Not a biggie, doesn't really hurt, but it's there anyway.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment