Walk / Run

W5, R5, W5, R5, W5, R5

Not sure if I'm a runner who walks or a walker who runs right now. What I do know that its very boring but feels good to be out in the fresh air.


I'm not one to usually feel the cold, but that was before I ventured out tonight dressed in just shorts and a singlet. That might be the appropriate attire when you're running 10km, but I now know that doing this walk run thing, I'll need to rug up next time I'm out at night.


Sunday I'm due for a 3 min walk, 7 min run regime (yay) and will be taking Jackson with me. We need to get him into shape for the Father's Day 5 next month. I downloaded the course map for the race it it looks like fun, as we run down the straight at the Athletics Centre and also through Testra Stadium. Oh, and I also ordered him his own CR cap this morning. ;-)


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 18 August, 2007

I know what you mean about being out in the fresh air, I've really been missing it.

You're definitely a runner who is currently doing walking as cross training.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 19 August, 2007

That does look like a fun course - looks like enough space on the track to go for a 200m PB during the run :)

I know what you mean about the extra clothing. I've been in two jackets and long pants all winter doing Hadd. I don't get that warm at low heart-rates.    



» Post a Comment