TGIF


I've a had a few runs this week, a 10km on Tuesday and then a 5km last night. To be honest I'm carrying a quad strain, which I've been keeping under wraps (hence the lack of blogging). Sadly, it gave a me a heap of grief last night. Not sure where it came from but it's either over enthusiastic stretching or lack there of. Who the hell knows. All I know is that it hurts when I hit the ground and the pain is on the outside top of the thigh.


I've been massaging ever since and popping the magic pills, so I'm hoping that I will get around the 2 laps of the SMH without getting a puncture. One thing for sure is that I will give it a crack and won't die wondering etc. Yeah Gronk has an injury - what's new. LOL.



****************************


Fat Friday !


Weight last Friday: 80.3kgs


Weight today: 80.3kgs


Comment: Doh !

****************************
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 18 May, 2007

You could drop in to the CR pits after the first lap for a wheel change.

Have a good one Gronk. Hope to see you there.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 18 May, 2007

Hope you get it right for Sunday mate. The Gronk express needs to plow through some of those slow 90's runners. C'mon!    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 May, 2007

Remember that you're here for a long time, not a fast time Gronk man!

Enjoy yourself, and set a good example for Jackson.

:)    



» Post a Comment