Stress head

W10, R5, W5, R5
Yeah I was suppose to start on Sunday. However Sunday somehow became Monday which became Tuesday.


I'm now a runner again (although it felt like I was only trying to be a runner last night).


What have I been doing ? Working hard and chasing after kids basically. A bit of spinning a few times a week has been keeping the weight down, although I have put on 1.5kgs since Canberra.


Over the next 7 weeks I am doing the Pfitzinger Return from Injury Program which should prepare me for a big month of racing in September. Jackson and I will be doing the Father's Day 5 @ Olympic Park and the 4km Bridge Run @ Sydney Marathon Festival.


No running or racing goals with be thought of until I have a solid 3 months of running under my belt. It's good to be back.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger NottsLad stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

Welcome back Gronk.

Kind of missed your comments leading up to and post C2S...    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

And its good to have you back :-)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

Good to see you are back into it. I'll send the bats around again to your car.    



Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

excellent...good to see you on the road again!

Jackson must be looking forward to running with his dad again!    



Blogger Simlin stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

Nice to see everyone getting back into...may your return from injury be successful and pain free. :)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 15 August, 2007

Great to have you back Gronk - you've been missed :-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 16 August, 2007

Good to see you making the comeback Gronk. The Pfitz plan should get you there. Take it easy.

Might catch you at the Bridge Run.    



» Post a Comment