50 days to go until ...... I'm Runinnnnnnng


Evermore - I'm running.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

Nice video Gronk - thanks. I hope the 50 days goes quickly.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

That gives you one day to train for the C2S. Yeehah!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 June, 2007

Great video, very good on the ipod.

Sorry to hear about the injury Gronk. Take it from me that the time out makes you want to reach even higher when you get back to it.

Cheers and chin up.

Pipe    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 23 June, 2007

I was just watching that vid at the gym this arvo and thinking how good it was.

PS Its Saturday now so its only 49 days :-)    



Blogger plu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 25 June, 2007

The kids knew what it was before I did.

cheers PLu    



» Post a Comment