Puffed !

R10, W2, R10, W2, R10

My program had me doing more a little more running and just a little walking last night. I set off and ran my usual 5km loop at a slow and steady pace. The first Km is up a steep hill and I was pretty pooped by the time I got to the top. Just shows how fit I really am right now.


I got through the course OK and without incident, so all good in the longrun. Saturday has me running for a whole 12 minutes without stopping ! Happy days LOL.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 August, 2007

Cirque is on 12 minutes too. Those are nice compact maps ;)

I know what you mean about the cap - been running in one for years. Almost as bad as running without the Garmin or HRM.    



Blogger Bernie G stopped running and said ...
Friday, 24 August, 2007

Good to hear your back on the road again.    



» Post a Comment