Tired but running.

W2, R8, W2, R8, W2, R8

I had a looong day in the office today and between you and me the last thing I wanted to do was kit up and run about in the cold. Of course you can't let these feelings of intense apathy rule your life. So after dinner and book reading with the kids I headed out for a quick spin.


Stupidly I ran capless.


Yes for some reason I can run through blizzards and hurricanes with my cap on and feel 100% protected from whatever nature can dish up. However throw me out there without my cap and I feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. Of course 1 minute into my run the heavens opened up. Yuck. My hair was soaked and water was in my eyes.


Not happy. Very ugly. Very cranky. ;-)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 August, 2007

hair? you have hair? Never seen you without your cap before ;)    



» Post a Comment