It is better to have blogged late...


...than to have never blogged at all ! Yes this CBF'd attitude to blogging has got to stop and I will do something about it, er soon.


Tuesday - Ran a 6km hilly route through North Randwick. It was the first time for centuries that I have ran hills and I pulled up the next day with a sore left achilles. It's an injury that has bugged me for nearly two years, so it's nothing new. I just have to remember not to stretch my calf too much and it will settle down in a few weeks.


Thursday - Just did a flat 5km around the block. The archilles only hurts when I stretch it. I can just hear Larry the Physio say "So don't stretch it !" LOL.


Saturday - I did early morning 5km inside Centennial Park. I tried to run at a faster pace than my usual plod and was still passed by a Nanna with a walking frame. No dry mouth or tightness in the chest, so perhaps some fitness is returning ?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment