Flu 1, Gronk 0

My flu got one day worse overnight, rather than one day better. I woke up this morning feeling pretty stuffed up and running Striders was not an option. We're going up the coast today to see Dad for Fathers Day, so I will run Sunday around Umina / Ettalong Beaches if I can shake this cold. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 03 September, 2005

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick Gronk. Hopefully you can bounce back quickly and be ready for next Sunday. J    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 04 September, 2005

Hey Gronk, I reckon the run alongh the beach will be just the ticket...followed by a couple of beers.    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 04 September, 2005

Take care Gronk - maybe just have the beers if you're not 100%!    



» Post a Comment