Bondi Run

55:XX | Easy I ran down to North Bondi and return last night. I popped voltaren about an hour before and massaged my shins and calves with Goanna Oil just before I left. I still felt a tightness in both upper calves. Interestingly, I see that www.sportsinjuryclinic.net recommends two or three deep massage sessions to eliminate the problem. Its says "..superficial massage to the skin is not likely to be deep enough..", which suggests that my woosy efforts to massage are a waste of time. I'm thinking that I'll book a session @ Jackie's for Monday. EDIT: Appointment made with Amanda @ Jackie's for 10.00am Monday Wednesday. Mood: ---> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joke of the Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Priest decides to skip Sunday services and go to the golf course to hit a few... When he gets there, he discovers there isn't anybody else around, and he has the entire course to himself.. But he does have witnesses...Seems God and Jesus are keeping an eye on him, and they don't approve of his church hooky-playing.. "Look at that guy," Jesus says, "He should be in church instead of out there. C'mon, Dad, let me hit him with a lightning bolt or something." "No," God says, "I've something else in mind for him. Watch what happens when he makes his next shot." Guy sets up a ball, drives it off the tee-It sails 200 yards and lands squarely in the hole. "What kind of punishment is that, Dad?!" Jesus yells, "That has to be one of the greatest golf shots in history!!" "That's right, son, indeed it is....and because he's alone, he can't tell anyone about it."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 26 August, 2005

i can relate to that joke - still waiting for my first hole-in-one, bet i don't have any witnesses either!

deep calf massage sounds good...sounds like the running is going ok though despite that...

have a great weekend!    



Blogger CJ stopped running and said ...
Friday, 26 August, 2005

Sounds like a really great idea to get a non-woosy massage. At least you are back running.    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 27 August, 2005

The non-woosy massage is a great idead - just remember: if you're not crying, she's not trying.

I hope it goes well and we can both line up in the 1:50 group in Sydney.    



» Post a Comment